How do I save syncronized changes

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Customize the animation of character when item changed
  • DuckfaceNinja

I understand and I've read a lot of info from tutorials and manuals. I'm not one of those who posting questions to forum before reading guides. But. I've remade everything you've explained me and it's works many times. I can understand (I think) mechanix but I think I've stuck in something simple and basic - and I'm asking to help me more with more detailed explanation...

I've attached my first capx. With your events to prevent another errors. But I can't syncronize loot I don't know why

Thx

• Look at line31 and line5.

I don't know what and how you want to achieve, I'll just speculate. In line5 you created loot for host, but you never created any loot for peers, I think create loot should go into line31, which is why I feel you capx is incomplete.

• DuckfaceNinja

Oh, I thought it was stupid idea to re-create items that were already placed on layout in editor, I don't know why I haven't deleted it. It's correct and it will work? Oo

Made just to test it

• It's correct and it will work? Oo

Nobody know until someone tried...? Check your debugger to see whether it's created or not.

• DuckfaceNinja

I mean, it won't solve my main problem

• DuckfaceNinja

Btw, tested the game without stupid ideas. Seriously the main problem is I don't completely understad syncronization here... or it works different than I understand. I'll upload pure capx in ten minutes. The problem is on message from peer host deleting loot but it's not dissapearing on peer side without broadcasting but if it will destroy based on broadcast it won't be syncronized when new peer connecting

• DuckfaceNinja

drive google com/file/d/0B8Cc6MKKLdYkanBQdGpqT2VWRzg/view?usp=sharing

Done

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • DuckfaceNinja

Up

• Seriously the main problem is I don't completely understad syncronization here... or it works different than I understand

There, you yourself acknowledge what you're lacking. So revisit tutorial and the official example, manual, manual manual. The answer is already there! Make yourself understand if you still don't.

What's the point of uploading the same capx a few time?

Don't expect I will make it for you because it is useless since you can't understand the entry-level example from the official example, you will still at lost even farther after I edit your capx, because it's almost the same thing all over again! There's no way you can finish your game with this kind of attitude towards learning.

PS: There's no way Chuck Norris can be a Chuck Norris just by practicing martial arts in just one day and go out kicking asses soon after.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)