How do I save players action in txt file

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • hi friends

i need your help.

i want save my player actions(like clicked position , clicked object and time ...) in text file out of my software since the player and participants dont need to be professional and every one could understand. my question is how can i save it in txt file ?also is it possible in construct?

please help me as soon as possible

tnx

• You will have to use the NW.js plugin for this, if you want to write dynamically to a text file.

With NW.js, you can use the action "Append file" to add a new line to the file, every time something happens.

If you don't want to export to NW.js, you can use a dictionary or Array and use the Browser action "Download String" to download the Dictionary or Array as JSON.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You will have to use the NW.js plugin for this, if you want to write dynamically to a text file.

With NW.js, you can use the action "Append file" to add a new line to the file, every time something happens.

If you don't want to export to NW.js, you can use a dictionary or Array and use the Browser action "Download String" to download the Dictionary or Array as JSON.

could you please explain more about how can i use nwjs plugin?

i use this tutorial but since txt file was not created

scirra.com/tutorials/4870/save-and-load-game-in-a-specific-folder-using-nwjs-node-webkit

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)