How do I save canvas screenshot into mobile device?

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for drawing game with masks and easy customization
  • Hi there, can anyone share with me how to save a screenshot into a mobile device? I know the browser's invoke download doesn't work in mobile device.. Help please, thanks

• To do that, I used system take snapshot of canvas to take screenshot and Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin to save the screenshot into mobile device, works on android, but I haven't try on IOS..

• To do that, I used system take snapshot of canvas to take screenshot and Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin to save the screenshot into mobile device, works on android, but I haven't try on IOS..

Please can you share your sheets? Mine is not working. i'm using intel xdk do i need to setup something from intel xdk too? Thanks

• Currently I could not find my capx file, you can try

Create a global variable and set the value to " "

On touch button

• System: Take snapshot canvas

On canvas snapshot

• System: set myGlobalVariable to CanvasSnapshot

System myGlobalVariable != " "

• CordovaScreenCapture: Save screencapture to image file
  • Do I need to install any cordova plugin to make the "CaptureScreen" plugin working?

• You need to install Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin, if im not mistaken, you'll have to buy from cranberrygame

• hi johnkx i bought Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin, but i didnt work it on mobile. can you help me about Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin sheets usage?

• warmty

Hey there! I have the exact same problem - did you get this one to work? Would be awesome, because i need this function in the app iam creating right now.

Thank you very much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi Congrats2u

i fixed it with Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin from cranberrygame and Canvas2ImagePlugin from devgeeks.

you can find Canvas2ImagePlugin in intel XDK third party plugins.

• Congrats2u warmty

Hey! I'm still facing the same problem, but now Intel XDK has been deprecated! What to do?

• How can I download Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin ?

Please anyone tell me.

• How can I download Cordova ScreenCapture Plugin ?

Please anyone tell me.

What are you trying to do?

• I want to save screenshot on mobile phone.

• I want to save screenshot on mobile phone.

I didn't spend much time on it but I was only able to share a screenshot, not to save it to the mobile. What are you planning to do with the image?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)