How do I Restore Purchases after reinstalling app?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • I'm trying to find a way for user to restore purchases they previously made before uninstalling app when they have reinstalled the app.

I've got the IAP working but need help with restoring purchases if user uninstalls and then reinstalls app.

I've seen some topics on here regarding this but most of them are with CocoonJS, i'm using Cranberry's IAP plugin and Intel XDK.

This is what i've tried but hasn't worked. I initially did - On request store listing suceeded - Restore purchases but that didn't work so i tried the method shown in the picture.

I would appricate help on this as i'm struggling to get it to work.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

You have to use the Restore Purchases action after "Store listing suceeded".

After that you will have to make another event.

On Restore Purchases sucess

User has product "ads"

Remove ads. etc.etc.

EDIT:

I see that you have already tried it, but it's actually the only way to make it work.

This is a screenshot of our code that works.

• Kribzy

Thanks, that seems to have helped me out. Even though i did Restore purchases action, i didn't do an event for On Restore Purchases success. Now that i've done that, it seems to have worked

Thanks again

• Kribzy

Thanks, that seems to have helped me out. Even though i did Restore purchases action, i didn't do an event for On Restore Purchases success. Now that i've done that, it seems to have worked

Thanks again

Glad it worked out

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)