How do I Reset the Bullet Angle in an Autorunner?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Basically in the autorunner everytime you die the layout simply resets, in my case, I don’t want the layout to reset so I need the player to be moved back into the beginning position when they fall off and the screen needs to be focused on the player so they can play again.

I have it so when they fall off the MoveTo Plugin moves the player back into position, but the screen doesn’t focus on the player so the game gets soft-locked. I’ve tried various different things but can’t get it to work. How do I reset the bullet Angle?/focus the layout back in the player?

• Bump.

• It's a bit hard to understand what is hapenning without a demo or capx. Are you using scrollTo after you move the player? I can't really understand what's going wrong on this case... Sorry.

• It's a bit hard to understand what is hapenning without a demo or capx. Are you using scrollTo after you move the player? I can't really understand what's going wrong on this case... Sorry.

Here is the Capx uploadfiles[DOT]io/e93x0

I want the player to respawn to the beginning and the camera to start back at the beginning, NOT have the layout reset entitely. This capx contains alot of Photon server stuff which is unnecessary, just focus on the events outside the folders.

• You shared a caproj file. You must save it as a single file and share the capx file.

• You shared a caproj file. You must save it as a single file and share the capx file.

Whoops, my bad, I created that download yesterday in a rush for something else. I'm on mobile and will fix it soon. Patience

• No problem

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem

Here's the correct download link ufile[DOT]io/kwr70 (Only up for 24 hours)

So there's a bunch of complicated stuff with multiplayer in here that isn't currently working, bu that's not what I'm focused on. Again just to clarify I want the player to respawn back to the beginning and the camera to reset to the beginning as well without restarting the entire layout.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)