How do I remove plugin used in a project?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I created a plugin called "Print" for my project but not served . delete all code related to this plugin in the project and then remove the plugin folder : "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins". When I open the project shows me the following message:

"The project you are opening uses addons that are not installed:

Plugin `Print` by Scirra

Please install the missing plugins, behaviors or effects and try re-opening the project. Note projects can be opened with effects missing, but not with plugins or behaviors missing"

As I said earlier erase all code related to this plugin in the project. Can someone please tell me how to solve it . Thank You!

• Have you deleted the plugin from the 'Object types' part of the 'Projects' window?

• Hello zenox98,

Yes , delete everything related to the plugin in the Project.

Thank You!

• Then it's probable that one of your objects still has the behavior attached to it.

This is a little tricky to determine but if you know what the name of the plugin is/was when you added it (so for instance, when you add a normal sprite object, you may give it the name Herosprite), then you can search the event sheet (in the Event Sheets folder of your project) for any occurrence of the plugin name.

This is only worth doing if you have lots of objects. If your project only has a few objects, then you may as well just check the Properties window of each one to see if the plugin behavior is still attached to any of the.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98, the problem was solved. Thank You!

• hello Vlakdo

how you fix it

the project not open !!

• Please install the missing plugins, behaviors or effects and try re-opening the project.Note projects can be opened with effects missing, but not not with plugins or behaviors missing

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)