How do I register correct/incorrect answers?

0 favourites
  • If #1 is visible and player touches Block1, then add 1 to correct but...

...........If player touches Block2 or Block3, then add 1 to incorrect.

Same goes for #2 or #3 being visible.

I've already tried to search this out and figure it out on my own but cannot so

any help would be greatly appreciated!

h*tps://www.dropbox.com/s/wytl6bwr1i3q6qr/PickaNumber.capx?dl=0

• I get what you mean. Unfortunately, I couldn't download your capx from Dropbox.

• I get what you mean. Unfortunately, I couldn't download your capx from Dropbox.

Thank you for checking it out atleast!...I will try and upload it again.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I get what you mean. Unfortunately, I couldn't download your capx from Dropbox.

>

Thank you for checking it out atleast!...I will try and upload it again.

I just uploaded the capx again and I was able to download it...can you maybe try again if possible? Thank you Shadowdawnz!

• >

> > I get what you mean. Unfortunately, I couldn't download your capx from Dropbox.

> >

> Thank you for checking it out atleast!...I will try and upload it again.

>

I just uploaded the capx again and I was able to download it...can you maybe try again if possible? Thank you Shadowdawnz!

Nevermind..when i post as a plain text url, the whole url isn't showing up for some reason...thanks anyway !

• The link in your reply is getting cut by the forum software and is also not "live" due to rep below 500. Post it as plain text and put an asterisk in the url like this "h*tps" so that anyone can copy and paste the link.

• The link in your reply is getting cut by the forum software and is also not "live" due to rep below 500. Post it as plain text and put an asterisk in the url like this "h*tps" so that anyone can copy and paste the link.

Thanks..I tried what you said but still doesn't work...hmmm. I'm probably doing something wrong.

• > The link in your reply is getting cut by the forum software and is also not "live" due to rep below 500. Post it as plain text and put an asterisk in the url like this "h*tps" so that anyone can copy and paste the link.

>

Thanks..I tried what you said but still doesn't work...hmmm. I'm probably doing something wrong.

I think it worked this time!

• Confirmed

EDIT: It downloads successfully but it seems you are using the latest beta so I can't open it.

• Confirmed

EDIT: It downloads successfully but it seems you are using the latest beta so I can't open it.

Geez..well thanks so much for trying!..not sure what to do now? Would I have to install an older version and resave it as a single file?

• I believe the latest stable version is what most people are using, so chances of someone taking the time to check for a solution will be greater. If you can, just a wait a bit longer because someone might be working at it.

• Thanks alot for your help! Appreciated very much..bless you too

• Checking it out now.

Did you manage to find a solution?

I'll post this solution in case you haven't. Let me know if it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1xhze7e62tda ... .capx?dl=0

• That's it! you are awesome Shadowdawnz...soo much appreciate you taking the time to help me!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)