How do I put effects on objects

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hi to everyone,

i need to put some effects (scale,fade,move up/down, etc) on the "border" when object come in and out from the view like in Geometry Dash.. how can i do it?

Thanks in advice

• add an event condition when an object is "on-screen" don't work?

• Yes, but with a tiled object it "take" all the object.. i have to switch to sprites and make all the level with copy/paste?...i hoped in something like shaders...

Anyway, thx for your replay

• Yes, but with a tiled object it "take" all the object.. i have to switch to sprites and make all the level with copy/paste?...i hoped in something like shaders...

Anyway, thx for your replay

well, if i have understood you have to use global variables sub condition and try this

• uhm yes,what you have posted work good, but what i'm meaning it's that i'm using LiteTween for scale/fade/move objects, but with the tiled objects the tween start for the whole tiled object and not just for the "first piece" ...it's hard to explain

• uhm yes,what you have posted work good, but what i'm meaning it's that i'm using LiteTween for scale/fade/move objects, but with the tiled objects the tween start for the whole tiled object and not just for the "first piece" ...it's hard to explain

um sorry i misunderstood i think you have trouble with sound effects

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • noooo problem my friend, and thx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)