How do I Put Ads on My App

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • I am driving myself insannne trying to figure out how to implement ads on my app. What the fork, admob is the most confusing shet EVER! I feel like crying. Can someone give me a step by step breakdown of what to do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • create admob account

click monetize new app

search for your app if you have already published the app otherwise add it manually.

fill out the form as prompted

at some point you will see an ad unit id which looks like: ca-app-pub-12345678998764/132165498

each id will correspond to the specific ad you make, you can have multiple ads in a project.

interstitial ads are full screen ads.

in construct 2:

add an admob plugin

copy/paste the 'ad unit id' to the appropriate spot in the properties panel.

control when they appear using the event sheets

you need to preload the ads before calling on the system to play(show) the ad. think of preloading like cocking a gun before firing.

leave test mode on 'true' to get a dummy ad that will act like the real one, switch to 'false' when you are ready to publish.

I normally leave overlap on 'yes' i have had weird issues when it's on 'no.'

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)