How do I publish from alpha to normal ? [Google Play ERROR]

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi guys, short, when i try to upload my finish version of the game it gives me this error : [Google Play]

It is forbidden to take downgrade devices that previously used version of Android M specific permission (subject SDK version 23 or later) to APK file permissions using the old style (target SDK version 22 or earlier one). This occurs at the transition from version 22 (target 23 SDK version) version 32 (subject SDK version 21).

I tried to change many things, and nothing worked, I changed :

Target Android Api from 21 - > 22

Minimum Android Api 16 - 17

App vers Code has been incremented by 1 !

Q: What can i do ?

• I got a similar error when I tried to upload an apk that targeted an older SDK (older version of Android) than the apk I'd previously published to alpha. GooglePlay doesn't allow you to target an older SDK once you've uploaded and published an apk that targets a more recent SDK.

That error looks like it's saying u previously published an apk that targeted SDK 23, then tried to upload an apk targeting SDK 22 or lower. Is that right?

• Artpunk

Yes, I think, i didn't changed anything but app verson code.

How did you solved the problem ?

Thank you

• Yes, I think, i didn't changed anything but app verson code.

Well, no I think you didnt just change the App Version Code, I think you changed the Minimum Android API from 23 to an older SDK version (looks like 21)... So I think you need to change it back to 23 in XDK, build a new apk and upload that.

• Artpunk

Yes, it worked, i guess i increment it at 22 and not at 23, again thanks a lot !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hy guys play my game astrojump , to adventure with him so be have fun ..

play in this link .

scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/astrojump-13728

• hy guys play my game astrojump , to adventure with him so be have fun ..

play in this link .

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/

You won't achive nothing if you randomly spam !

• AndiSulistiono

Making obvious spam posts such as these, that are totally unrelated to the OP, is a guaranteed way to get a ban.

Please stop - official warning.

• zenox98

I'm very happy, that you guys are checking the forum.

Good job (y)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)