How do I Property...?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • So while doing the beginners guide to Construct 2 (making a top down shooter called 'Ghost Shooter' I somehow managed to get rid of the weird bar on the left that included setting things such as health and much more that I really need. Sorry, this is my first post and this is probably amazingly stupid! Meaning that there'll probably be much more of stupid me around! Thanks if you can help <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3... Ok I feel sick now....

• So you learned more than you think. If you're changing / deleting / adding something major, it's best to save to a new capx. :}

• Are you asking how to reset the bars?

If so:

• Click on the Construct 2 logo in the upper-left-hand corner.
    • Choose Preferences
    • On the bottom of the General Tab, click Reset Dialogs
    • Click Yes then OK then OK again.
    • Close Construct 2 and reopen it.
  • Oh.. I thought he meant some object in the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh.. I thought he meant some object in the game.

'Tis hard to tell... not sure myself. Nevertheless, your advice is still excellent! =)

• I'm talking about how do I get the bar on the left back, after it's dissapeared. just gonna try out your responses, and thanks for helping

Edit: I think it might be because I dont have the payed for version. If I need to I'll get it, just please help! thank you

• Click on the View tab at the top. All of the bar management is there. Make sure "Properties Bar" is checked.

• Click on the View tab at the top. All of the bar management is there. Make sure "Properties Bar" is checked.

Thanks! Got it working because of that advice! Can't wait to make something that that I've figured that out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)