How do I Place Banner Ads on Google Store Apps

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Good morning my dear, helpful friends.

Okay, So I have finished my very first app using Construct2. I have launched it and it is available and searchable on The Google PlayStore. But how do I display banner ads?

Does it involve creating Jsons, XMLs or any files or simply clicking here and there?

Can you send a full reply?

Thank you

• Good morning my dear, helpful friends.

Okay, So I have finished my very first app using Construct2. I have launched it and it is available and searchable on The Google PlayStore. But how do I display banner ads?

Does it involve creating Jsons, XMLs or any files or simply clicking here and there?

Can you send a full reply?

Thank you

Hello there,

First, you need account with AdMob: https://www.google.com/admob/ then if you are done. sign-in to your account then go, Monetize New App --> Add Your App Manually. Then write your app name and chose the platform. click Add after that, then chose Banner and write a name for it down by "Ad unit name". After that click skip at Firebase for now. Finally Cilck at "Done".

it will take you back to new window. Chose your App from the left. Look at the right and copy your "Ad unit ID"

look at the picture:

http://imgur.com/ru44fcS

Second, in your C2 Project open it and do as follows: Insert New Object --> Admob Ads

Third, click at the Admob Ads in your C2. You will see its properties. paste your "Ad unit ID" to "Banner ID ( Android )" Or

Banner ID ( IOS ).

Fourth, do as follow:

Add event -> System -> On Start of Layout

-Add action -> AdmobAds -> Preload banner ad

-Add action -> AdmobAds -> Show banner -> Position: Bottom center -> size: Smart Banner -> Done

if you are building your app using Phonegap then add this plugin to your Config.xml File:

<plugin name="github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" source="npm" ></plugin>[/code:1v4b3rj2]

I hope this help...

Good Luck
  • > Good morning my dear, helpful friends.

>

> Okay, So I have finished my very first app using Construct2. I have launched it and it is available and searchable on The Google PlayStore. But how do I display banner ads?

>

> Does it involve creating Jsons, XMLs or any files or simply clicking here and there?

>

> Can you send a full reply?

>

> Thank you

>

Hello there,

First, you need account with AdMob: https://www.google.com/admob/ then if you are done. sign-in to your account then go, Monetize New App --> Add Your App Manually. Then write your app name and chose the platform. click Add after that, then chose Banner and write a name for it down by "Ad unit name". After that click skip at Firebase for now. Finally Cilck at "Done".

it will take you back to new window. Chose your App from the left. Look at the right and copy your "Ad unit ID"

look at the picture:

Second, in your C2 Project open it and do as follows: Insert New Object --> Admob Ads

Third, click at the Admob Ads in your C2. You will see its properties. paste your "Ad unit ID" to "Banner ID ( Android )" Or

Banner ID ( IOS ).

Fourth, do as follow:

-Add action -> AdmobAds -> Show banner -> Position: Bottom center -> size: Smart Banner -> Done

if you are building your app using Phonegap then add this plugin to your Config.xml File:

<plugin name="github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" source="npm" ></plugin>[/code:1ne8w9ml]

I hope this help...

Good Luck  

""" WONDERFUL!!!"""

I am using XDK, but I will try that. As a matter of fact, I did try that but nothing showed up when I opened my app. I was wondering if I would have to download the update. I am confused as why we have to have it upload it first in order to get ADMOBS to accept.

Google is so old-fashioned, one of these day they'll get gobbled up bu someone else. It is non-sense, after all it is the same company ADMOBS AND GOOGLE DEVELOPER. Shouldnt it all be integrated. I think Google is becoming just NONSENSE, they're still around for a lack of a better platform, it will come up soon, I hope. I am so tired of their labirynth of pages, thanks anyhow."""

• > Good morning my dear, helpful friends.

>

> Okay, So I have finished my very first app using Construct2. I have launched it and it is available and searchable on The Google PlayStore. But how do I display banner ads?

>

> Does it involve creating Jsons, XMLs or any files or simply clicking here and there?

>

> Can you send a full reply?

>

> Thank you

>

Hello there,

look at the picture:

Banner ID ( IOS ).

Fourth, do as follow:

<plugin name="github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" source="npm" ></plugin>[/code:2azrttbe]

I hope this help...

Good Luck  

"" THERE IS NO MONETIZE IN MY ADMOBS LAYOUT""" I AM PRETTY LOST. Sorry about the cAps letters, TYPING IN THE dark"""

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > Good morning my dear, helpful friends.

> >

> > Okay, So I have finished my very first app using Construct2. I have launched it and it is available and searchable on The Google PlayStore. But how do I display banner ads?

> >

> > Does it involve creating Jsons, XMLs or any files or simply clicking here and there?

> >

> > Can you send a full reply?

> >

> > Thank you

> >

>

> Hello there,

>

> First, you need account with AdMob: https://www.google.com/admob/ then if you are done. sign-in to your account then go, Monetize New App --> Add Your App Manually. Then write your app name and chose the platform. click Add after that, then chose Banner and write a name for it down by "Ad unit name". After that click skip at Firebase for now. Finally Cilck at "Done".

> it will take you back to new window. Chose your App from the left. Look at the right and copy your "Ad unit ID"

> look at the picture:

>

> http://imgur.com/ru44fcS

>

> Second, in your C2 Project open it and do as follows: Insert New Object --> Admob Ads

>

> Third, click at the Admob Ads in your C2. You will see its properties. paste your "Ad unit ID" to "Banner ID ( Android )" Or

> Banner ID ( IOS ).

>

> Fourth, do as follow:

>

> Add event -> System -> On Start of Layout

> -Add action -> AdmobAds -> Preload banner ad

> -Add action -> AdmobAds -> Show banner -> Position: Bottom center -> size: Smart Banner -> Done

>

> if you are building your app using Phonegap then add this plugin to your Config.xml File:

>

<plugin name="github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" source="npm" ></plugin>[/code:32ul1m9n]
    > 
    > I hope this help...
    > 
    > Good Luck  
    > 

"" THERE IS NO MONETIZE IN MY ADMOBS LAYOUT""" I AM PRETTY LOST. Sorry about the cAps letters, TYPING IN THE dark"""

""" IT KEEPS TELLING ME LINK TO FIREBASE, THEY GOT SO MANY NAMES, I AM PRETTY TIRED OF DEALING WITH GOOGLE. TOO BAD THEY'RE VIRTUALLY THE ONLY ONES OUT THERE. THEIR LAYOUT REMINDS ME OF 1992 WHEN MODEMS WERE TOP OF TECHNOLOGY, MAKES ME MISS THAT CONNECTING MODEM DIALING SOUND"""

• Sorry for not answering sooner. Any how, for your first question:

[quote:2fmfglkp]I was wondering if I would have to download the update. I am confused as why we have to have it upload it first in order to get ADMOBS to accept.

Yes, you must update your app in the store to show ads. Why would you need to do that hmmm, think of it like you made yourself a Jelly Peanut Butter Sandwich. However, you forgot to add the jelly, so we would need to open your Sandwich and add the Jelly so the

Sandwich can be a Jelly Peanut Butter Sandwich I hope you got what do I mean from this example. Since I did not want to go with Codes and programming stuff

For the other two replays:

I'm lost with you , So where are you stack exactly. Could you explain where are you exactly so can help you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)