How do I paste multiple images?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
500 monsters and creatures images for card games - Set 1
  • can i paste or drag and drop multiple images at once somehow?

• Yes you can click and drag a box around multiple sprites on the layout to select them all or hold CTRL and click each sprite to select multiple sprites.

If you mean can you import many images to a sprite you do that in the sprite editor and right click on the animation frame box and click import images.

• Yes you can click and drag a box around multiple sprites on the layout to select them all or hold CTRL and click each sprite to select multiple sprites.

If you mean can you import many images to a sprite you do that in the sprite editor and right click on the animation frame box and click import images.

i meant import multiple sprites at once. i have several characters to my game and i'd like to select them all and drop then in construct 2, each one as a character, not all as 1 character...

• I am not sure I am following you.

You say you have several characters in your game. Is that a C2 project and are those C2 sprites?

If they are C2 sprites you created in one game and you want to transfer them to a different game then you need to import them to a new sprite in the new game because sprites have a distinct UID in each game and behaviors associated with that UID.

• I am not sure I am following you.

You say you have several characters in your game. Is that a C2 project and are those C2 sprites?

If they are C2 sprites you created in one game and you want to transfer them to a different game then you need to import them to a new sprite in the new game because sprites have a distinct UID in each game and behaviors associated with that UID.

maybe i didnt express myself. i got those characters on png files...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I am not sure I am following you.

>

> You say you have several characters in your game. Is that a C2 project and are those C2 sprites?

>

> If they are C2 sprites you created in one game and you want to transfer them to a different game then you need to import them to a new sprite in the new game because sprites have a distinct UID in each game and behaviors associated with that UID.

>

maybe i didnt express myself. i got those characters on png files...

OK then you can import them directly to a new sprite in your game. Click on a new sprite and right click on the animation frames and click on import from file.

You will have to create a new sprite for each different character because each sprite has a unique UID.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)