How do I Open the layout view?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • I know this may be a very silly question, but I'm on the verge of madness. I've accidentaly closed the tab with the layout view about one hour ago. So far, i've inspected every nook and cranny of the software and still could not bring the screen back. Please, somebody help me!

I searched the forum and found not any kind of question regarding this matter, so I assume it's fine to create this thread, I apologize in case I'm mistaken.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Castawayroth I'm not sure what you mean by the layouts view. Do you mean the projects bar usually organized on the right of the screen or a layout in your project?

At the top of construct are 4 tabs: file, home, view, and events

Click on view and make sure that the bar you need is checked. The projects view is the window with all your event sheets, layouts, objects, etc associated with an open project organized in folders. If you close a layout or an event sheet and need to reopen it, all you need to do is double click it in the projects bar to reopen.

• Yes! That was exactly what I needed, it was that simple LOL

You have my gratitude! Sorry for troubling you with such a silly question, best regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)