How do I make "Touch Swipe" controling?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hey guys!

I searched whole internet Youtube tutorials and on this site too - i spent about 7 hours with no satysfying results..

Does anyone can help me- how to make controling of the object by finger slide gestures? I mean, when i make slide/swipe by finger on the screen of my phone from down - to up - than i want to ove object proportionally from down to up (with the similar distance, speed and direction). But i dont wanna just "every tick, object A following on cursor/touch" or something like that..

Just independly controlled object, which moves by slide gesture (direction, proportional speed and distance) - and if finger is touching screen - the move is still active.

• I tried make from that tutorial: youtube.com/watch

And its good direction to do what i want, but its imperfectly..

Its work bad - when I make slide from down to up - the object will move in the same direction, but when i make horizontal slide after that - it goes still in Y direction. So i have to make 2 slides to change direction. This is first problem. Another is, that in this method, the object is moving always if i hold touch on screen. So i can touch in one place (without moving, sliding) and the object is moving forward.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, my friend helped me with that, and it works i will try on prototyping that idea.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)