How do i make the following game?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • It's for mobile. screen split in 4. Every section acts like a gamepad for 1 character. Characters have bullet and the "gamepad" only sets the angle .

• I'm assuming this is based on an existing game, do you have an example video?

• I'm assuming this is based on an existing game, do you have an example video?

the players move like they do in pikes.io (on the google play store) I am trying to make it so that 4 players can play on the same mobile device (the screen isn't supposed to move, it's the same big screen for every player it's split in 4 just so everyone knows which side of the screen his controls are in

• I don't think I've ever heard of someone trying to do that, 4 players on the same mobile, not taking it in turns but playing at the same time? Sounds crowded. if i were to do it i'd split the screen into 4 and have 4 invisible sprites over each section, when you touch anywhere on sprite A, player A can move to any x,y within that area, touching sprite B only moves player B to any x,y within sprite B etc

• I don't think I've ever heard of someone trying to do that, 4 players on the same mobile, not taking it in turns but playing at the same time? Sounds crowded. if i were to do it i'd split the screen into 4 and have 4 invisible sprites over each section, when you touch anywhere on sprite A, player A can move to any x,y within that area, touching sprite B only moves player B to any x,y within sprite B etc

But how do i get the touch id? I tried having an instance variable called touch_id andwhen is touching area set touch_id to touch id. But i don't know how to setup touch controls that are diffrent for every player

• Do i have to blow in your nose to get noticed ?

• Do i have to blow in your nose to get noticed ?

I did download your capx and i am in the process of figuring it out, since i have never used basicallt anything you have in there. It's still highly appreciated

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does it do whats needed ? I coded that without testing it on a mobile device.

• Does it do whats needed ? I coded that without testing it on a mobile device.

not quite, but it is what i needed since the only thing i needed was that one section always controls one player. Although i don't really understand what you did there... Is there any other way to do this? where can i go to learn more about the stuff you used in there?

• How not quite ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)