How do I make spawn opject with specific num of object

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • hi i'm new user

and need some help to make a game like bbtan

i want when i press button spawn a specific num of object like i have a gun and when i press button i want to spawn 5 bullets all that in one press

can i make the event spawn object global variable

how to make the bullet when collision with another object to increase my bullet like a spawn 5 bullet in on e press when any bullet collision whith specific object make my bullet to 6 in the next press key

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:1vp0333o]when i press button i want to spawn 5 bullets all that in one press

When the objects are supposed to spawn, add a condition "Repeat 5 times", under that condition, add the action to spawn the objects.

Now 5 objects will be created.

[quote:1vp0333o]can i make the event spawn object global variable

You can't create variables when running the program.

But there are enough other ways to get to your goal.

If you describe your problem more detailed, we might be able to help you with that.

[quote:1vp0333o]how to make the bullet when collision with another object to increase my bullet like a spawn 5 bullet in on e press when any bullet collision whith specific object make my bullet to 6 in the next press key

Add a variable called e.g. "bulletSpawn".

use that for the number of repeats for the spawning action.

When you want to change the number of spawned objects, simply set the variable to a different number.

Or

You can create a function which repeats the spawning as many times as the Function parameter.

("Repeat [Function.Param(0)] times")

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)