How do I make my enemy do different animation?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Be discreet and rescue your friends from behind enemy lines.
  • I'm making a boss enemy, he moves back and forth (patrolling) but I wanna add another animation (idle) and make him wait for few seconds (smooth transition) before continuing his patrol.

If that makes sense.

Simplified version :

I've done the patrolling movement but I wanna add a different animation for few secs before he continues with his patrol.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So, do you want this movement to be at the end of patrol route (far left or far right), or just randomly? If so, you could just add a random event that stops the boss, sets the idle animation, waits a little, and then starts him again.

• So, do you want this movement to be at the end of patrol route (far left or far right), or just randomly? If so, you could just add a random event that stops the boss, sets the idle animation, waits a little, and then starts him again.

I wanna make the boss stop at the end of patrol route and sets the idle animation.

I did that one but as soon as the "wait" ends he goes patrolling with the "idle" animation still on.

I wanna make the boss stops at the end of the patrol route, sets "idle" and wait for X secs and then continues to patrolling using the "walk" animation instead of "idle" and vice versa.

• > So, do you want this movement to be at the end of patrol route (far left or far right), or just randomly? If so, you could just add a random event that stops the boss, sets the idle animation, waits a little, and then starts him again.

>

I wanna make the boss stop at the end of patrol route and sets the idle animation.

I did that one but as soon as the "wait" ends he goes patrolling with the "idle" animation still on.

I wanna make the boss stops at the end of the patrol route, sets "idle" and wait for X secs and then continues to patrolling using the "walk" animation (a transition between "waling" & "idle") instead of "idle" and vice versa.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)