How do I make my bullet behavior independent of 8 direction

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Hello community,

Now i am having a weird problem. I have an object with 8 direction and platform behavior and in my event "object is on screen" i simulate control PRESS RIGHT of 8 behavior and i have an object with bullet behavior.

The weird part...

When i start my game i can see that the bullet speed is being affected by the 8 directions or platform behavior. If the user press "the turbo" button where i increase the 8 direction max speed property, my bullet object is following my 8 direction object and when i press my "slow speed" button my bullet object becomes faster.

What i want? - My bullet always has a constant speed independent of anything.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello community,

Now i am having a weird problem. I have an object with 8 direction and platform behavior and in my event "object is on screen" i simulate control PRESS RIGHT of 8 behavior and i have an object with bullet behavior.

The weird part...

When i start my game i can see that the bullet speed is being affected by the 8 directions or platform behavior. If the user press "the turbo" button where i increase the 8 direction max speed property, my bullet object is following my 8 direction object and when i press my "slow speed" button my bullet object becomes faster.

What i want? - My bullet always has a constant speed independent of anything.

Solved...

The problem: I was spawning the bullets objects in the same layer of my player. I think the behaviors affect the bullets in the same layer. Only i did was move the bullets to another layer and it's working

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)