How do I make collision only between two object?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • I have 5 objects for the collisios.

But I want you to ignore these objects to each other but not all of them.

Example:

A,b,c,d,e

In the forest stage that 'a' object can collided 'b' object but cant collided anothers 'c','d','e'.

In the forest stage that 'c' object can collided 'd' object but cant collided anothers 'a','b','e'.

In the forest stage that 'e' object can collided each others 'a','b','c','d' only.

In unity game engine the layers can say that only one object may conflict with what another. This how possible in construct games?

the physics of these features should be setup :

Select Collision layer:

the lis: default, background, foreground, what i want.

It could create layers.

just click add layer button and enter the name example for name : background.

And the character settings can be selected the background.

• Only the Physics behavior has object-to-object based collisions, which you can activate via events. So as far as I know if you're not using Physics for this, there's no way to do it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe try using families and group those solids into different categories? Then maybe it would work but cant guarantee it.

• What is this collision supposed to do?

If there are no events/actions attached to these collisions, nothing happens, right?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)