How do I make an object go forwards then fall down?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • The question doesnt make sense because i didnt have enough space for the whole question XD. But i was wondering if someone could help me make this. I want powerups to fly towards the person and get effected by gravity, kind of like if an enemy would walk toward you while jumping. i dont know if that makes any sense but i would like help. Thanks in advanced!

• The question doesnt make sense because i didnt have enough space for the whole question XD. But i was wondering if someone could help me make this. I want powerups to fly towards the person and get effected by gravity, kind of like if an enemy would walk toward you while jumping. i dont know if that makes any sense but i would like help. Thanks in advanced!

1 you probably have to apply physics behaviour on the powerups sprites, and apply force to them towards player posittion (easy way to apply, tasking on the hardware...

2 if powerup is close to player>move powerup sprite towards position to x pixels, (instead of x use any simple geometry formula just to give it some acceleration, optional just for juicing)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > The question doesnt make sense because i didnt have enough space for the whole question XD. But i was wondering if someone could help me make this. I want powerups to fly towards the person and get effected by gravity, kind of like if an enemy would walk toward you while jumping. i dont know if that makes any sense but i would like help. Thanks in advanced!

>

1 you probably have to apply physics behaviour on the powerups sprites, and apply force to them towards player posittion (easy way to apply, tasking on the hardware...

2 if powerup is close to player>move powerup sprite towards position to x pixels, (instead of x use any simple geometry formula just to give it some acceleration, optional just for juicing)

Dude thanks so much! I feel so stupid because of how obvious the solution was

• Dude thanks so much! I feel so stupid because of how obvious the solution was

glad it helped !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)