Hi, I am facing tons of problems since I decided to make a game for construct 2 for iphone. So I will list some of the problems I've faced that I can't understand why it is happening and I would really appreciate if you guys could help me somehow.
* I already tried Ejecta, Phonegap, Ludei and Intel XDK. The one who has proven to be the best is Intel XDK.
* I do have 2.000+ hours of construct, just saying so you guys know I am used to it.
* I am using an iphone 5s and an iphone 6, both on iOS 9.0 version, exporting for cordova and using Intel XDK to build the ios app
* This is the guide I use to export for cordova-ios [https://www.scirra.com/forum/tutorial-upload-your-ios-game-to-app-store-using-intel-xdk_t148447]
* I am not using complex code or anything that requires high processing
• When I open the game with the iphone silent switch on and after the loading bar I turn the switch off, the game sound gets buggy and weird, like if there's an effect to it.
• My whole project has a memory use of 33.4Mb and sometimes the game FPS drop for no reason, like if there's a inconsistency with the code building or adapting. When I say for no reason I mean it because I searched for any problem with the code, large images, opacity changing... I pretty much checked everything most guides about performance for mobile games in this forum talks about and it doesn't work.
• For some reason, sometimes, the game crashes and close itself. Simple as that.
I don't know if this is a construct 2 problem or Intel XDK/Phonegap/Ludei/Ejecta but I would like suggestions/solutions for some of my problems or even your guys feedback about your experience with making games with construct 2 for iOS. Anyway, the project is almost done and I can't make it available here like that, but I intend to send the whole project for well known users in the forum.