How do I make a single layer IMMUNE to effects?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Best soundtracks for any game. High quality and engaging assets.
  • You can set effects on layouts, right? You don't have to go through all the layers you want to assign an effect to, you can just assign it to the layout itself.

Is there a way to exclude a certain layer on the layout so the layout's effect doesn't affect it? Thanks in advance!

• I don't think so...now stop being lazy and assign an effect to the layers you want : P

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can set effects on layouts, right? You don't have to go through all the layers you want to assign an effect to, you can just assign it to the layout itself.

Is there a way to exclude a certain layer on the layout so the layout's effect doesn't affect it? Thanks in advance!

well no.. you have to do it for each layer ...however i see how this request could be in handy

• I don't think so...now stop being lazy and assign an effect to the layers you want : P

Not being lazy, assigning an effect to 10+ layers and messing with their parameters through events all at once could take up a lot of juice. It's not lazy to want to maximize efficiency

• > You can set effects on layouts, right? You don't have to go through all the layers you want to assign an effect to, you can just assign it to the layout itself.

>

> Is there a way to exclude a certain layer on the layout so the layout's effect doesn't affect it? Thanks in advance!

>

well no.. you have to do it for each layer ...however i see how this request could be in handy

That's a shame. Maybe we'll see a feature like this in the future.

• Would Global Layers help on this case?

• Yeah Global Layers might be useful, just apply the effect once and you don't have to do it every layout which is tedious.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)