How do I Last platform

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Show your master of martial arts by killing all flies empty handedly!!!
  • Let's imagine that the basis of the game is to jump and climb onto the platform above. Until then everything in order, but the big question is:

Let's say I have three platforms, and I jump from platform 1 to platform 2, I wanted to make the platform 2, as the last ie if I fall this current platform, I Morreira, and I jumped to the platform 3, make it like the last, and so on, where can I read more about it?

Sorry my english google

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can make this:

Player on collision with platform - wait 2 seconds - then - set platform x to (Self.X+...) - set y to (Self.Y+...)

• ok .. I'll work on that, thanks

• You can make this:

Player on collision with platform - wait 2 seconds - then - set platform x to (Self.X+...) - set y to (Self.Y+...)

A0Nasser

I did not understand how it was passed, I tried to build what was said above and not the desired success, could exemplify for me please

• Can you draw image of what you what?

• Second (Floor) ========= ==========

First (Floor) ========== ============

I have the 1st floor if I walk and fall into a hole, I die. However, I have a 2nd floor, which I can jump on it, ie 1st floor to the 2nd floor, I want the 2nd floor becomes the last floor. If eventually, I dropped it, I would not return to the previous floor, I will die.

And so to all other floors.

the basic idea is this, he could not return to the bottom floor, he would die if that happened.

The detail in question is that the screen has to follow the player, since I am providing this from your code .. thanks for listening

I remembered the game in question has this option is the Icy Tower

• the basic idea is this, he could not return to the bottom floor, he would die if that happened.

Let's try one more time.

..you need to compare player Y and platform Y..

When player jump onto the platform..variable will detect platform and will remember Y position of platform....

if player fail under platform Y ..he will die...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)