How do I know same sprites ?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • Hi I am creating game called reactions and i have problem. In picture that i have uploaded you can see the top window, i set events to change this image every 4 seconds. And I need to know: when i click the image that is on bottom and the image is same as one in the window to system add 1 point to the player.

I hope you will understand me and you will help me, you can write me on skype too: lukas.charvat321 Thanks to everyone that will help me !

• Depends on how you have it set up..

Easiest way would probably be if both top and bottomsprites were animation-frames so you'd only have to check if the animationframe is the same..

Otherwise working with variables (either text or number) would be a way, or even a numbered variable compared to an animation-frame..

Too much is unclear on how you are setting this up, or how it is set up to give any clearer answer..

That being said, once it is clear, it will be easy-peasy..

Easiest way would probably be if both top and bottomsprites were animation-frames so you'd only have to check if the animationframe is the same..

... I totally agree

Otherwise working with variables (either text or number) would be a way, or even a numbered variable compared to an animation-frame..

Too much is unclear on how you are setting this up, or how it is set up to give any clearer answer..

That being said, once it is clear, it will be easy-peasy..

Can you write me on skype please ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Depends on how you have it set up..

>

> Easiest way would probably be if both top and bottomsprites were animation-frames so you'd only have to check if the animationframe is the same..

>

> Otherwise working with variables (either text or number) would be a way, or even a numbered variable compared to an animation-frame..

>

> Too much is unclear on how you are setting this up, or how it is set up to give any clearer answer..

> That being said, once it is clear, it will be easy-peasy..

>

Can you write me on skype please ?

Sorry, don't have access to Skype at this time..

• > Depends on how you have it set up..

>

> Easiest way would probably be if both top and bottomsprites were animation-frames so you'd only have to check if the animationframe is the same..

>

... I totally agree

Thanks ! I sent you a message

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)