How do I input touch feature

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • OK so I am stumped. In my event sheet: Touch > On Touched NewGame > System > Go To Scene 1

I go to preview. My splash screen shows up fine for 4 sec. Then goes to the Main Game Screen. There in the main game screen, I created my own button called "NEW GAME" using inkscape. When I go preview it though, once the main game screen shows up, I try clicking on that button but nothing happens. Mouse input is set to "yes".

• Should work, if it is set up the way you say..

Is the event sheet these events are on connected to the layout?

If it is and you can't figure out what's wrong please share your capx so we can have a look..

• Should work, if it is set up the way you say..

Is the event sheet these events are on connected to the layout?

If it is and you can't figure out what's wrong please share your capx so we can have a look..

Stumped

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • layout Main 1 doesn't have an event-sheet attached, that's the issue..

Yup, I had a feeling it had to do with that. Still trying to get my feet wet with this program. Thanks Korbaach.

• ...[/quote > > But in Tekniko's tutorial, he only has 1 event sheet that he uses. Why do I need a separate event sheet for that particular layout? I've went back and watched his video tutorial on "loading, Main, Game screens, and I can see he only uses 1 event sheet and 3 layouts (esLoading, esMain and esGame).

but... I do not recommend you to do it this way

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)