How do I increase the margin size right and bottom only

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • How do I increase the margin size of free space just for the right and bottom of the layout? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Set the second number to something bigger than the first. like; "100, 800"

but what do you think will this accomplish?

• Sargas,

But it only increases the height, and still it equals with the top margin. What I want to happen is to position the layout upper left increasing the free margin space right and bottom.

• ok. well. thats not what the margin does. you want to change the fullscreen mode.

the margin is jut your workspace in construct2. one of the fullscreen modes places the game top-left.

• ok. well. thats not what the margin does. you want to change the fullscreen mode.

the margin is jut your workspace in construct2. one of the full screen modes places the game top-left.

Actually the reason I want to increase the space margin is -- the game I'm planning to make may need a bigger layout with a small window 640 x 480, prearranged sprite objects will be coming from the outside and entering the window, it is a non scrolling type game. I was thinking if I remove the excess layout white space outside the window and since it is non scrolling, I might just make it plain margin space to lessen the file size and processing power of the CPU.

• LaroTaio

But, the margin doesn't have anything to do with performance... Just like a huge layout won't slow down your game, the amount of objects in it will.

• You're right, just made some blank projects with different layout and margin size, the result -- all of them have the same file size. Thanks bro

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)