How do I implement admob using cocoon io?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • i followed tutorials online , made an admob account, copy pasted the ad unit id into the cocoon banner adds properties for android. For displaying them i have 2 events:

"On start of layout: load a banner add" and "on banner loaded:show banner add" . when i try to run the game i get this error:

"Javascript error!

TypeError: this.banner is undefined

http://localhost:50000/ATPAds_plugin.js, line 203 (col 13)

This may be a bug in Construct 2 or a third party plugin or behavior - please report it to the developer following the bug report guidelines. Subsequent errors will be logged to the console."

if i disable the 2 events everything works fine and running it on android works fine aswell. Looking at forum posts about the error, somoene said that the error is normal and it doesn't matter because the game will work when compiled. I compiled it on cocoon.io, added this plugin "AdMob native Ads for Android cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" and compiled it. i installed the app and it only shows a black screen. Help me please!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • there is something wrong in cocoon.ads plugin i get the same problem. about the black screen try to delete config.xml before zipping the exported files and upload them to cocoon.io

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)