How do I go to the top of search in Google Play?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi,

why some crap games have 10k + or 1M+ downloads? How can reach this numbers? Also with a poor page or descriptions, no website ecc. Is it possible that Google prefer native android game instead of html5 packed in apk?

If you have some suggesions for app reviews, tips for optimizations ecc, i lke to read it.

I want to know how to increase download number in Google Play Store, thanks!

• Hi,

why some crap games have 10k + or 1M+ downloads? How can reach this numbers? Also with a poor page or descriptions, no website ecc. Is it possible that Google prefer native android game instead of html5 packed in apk?

If you have some suggesions for app reviews, tips for optimizations ecc, i lke to read it.

I want to know how to increase download number in Google Play Store, thanks!

https://buildfire.com/free-app-promotion/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, some of those games cheat to get to the top using a paid service to download and even click the ads so I would not put a lot of weight on those numbers and I would not go that route as it is dishonest.

Some games get a lot of publicity from their own promotions on facebook and other social networks like Reddit but unless the reviews are legitimate and many are not again it is dishonest.

Some games go viral if they are really good and they usually have some unique mechanics not seen before in games like Flappy bird and candy crush used some unique mechanics.

So just focus on making a unique game with great mechanics, graphics and fun to play and then promote the heck out of it on all the social networks and hope for the best.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)