How do I get the text field box appears?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A very simple to set up ZElevation based depth of field system for your game. Fully commented.
  • I made a mathematical app where you take the values ​​of variables in the field of type text box, but when I compiled it in Cocoonjs using canvas + version of the 1.4 compiler al took the apk put in phone and installed and ready not appear the field text box??Have the computer when it compiles, it works perfectly, even when I enter the localhost on my phone which is a nexus 5? Can anyone help me around and tell me if this is a bug construct 2, because how will I do to get the values ​​entered in the text field box is not appearing, I await response and a solution!

• Please have a look here: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/303/ho ... o-cocoonjs

Under the point "Compatibility" you can see:

- The form control plugins Textbox and Button are not supported.

• The XML object is not supported.
    • The Facebook object is not supported.
    • The letterbox fullscreen modes are not supported. If they are selected, it will fall back to 'Scale outer' mode instead.
    • The Text plugin's 'Set web font' action is not supported.
    • The WebStorage plugin's session storage is not available. Use local storage or global variables instead.

A possible solution:

Add images for the numbers 0-9 and when you touch one, add that number to a text field.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Then construct 2 no good for me to do an application, because each and every application has to have fields for text box? I do not believe not packed it yet?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)