How do I Get rid of these creases?

0 favourites
  • > You can upload it to http://www.filedropper.com/ and then PM me the link and I will look at it.

>

not enough rep to pm. i'll post is here though pal. And delete shortly.

http://www.filedropper.com/gameidea

OK I downloaded it and looked and it all looks fine and no gap showing in the layout.

My guess is you have been using the windows zoom in and out instead of the C2 zoom and when you do that alot it throws off the C2 window and results in the layout and sprites looking screwed up. It is a known bug.

Close your C2 game completely and then download your game from your own link and it should be fine. You may have to shut down your computer and restart if that doesn't fix it.

• It looks like it's because i have them set as sprites. when i made them a tile background it doesn't look lik they have the same issue.. But i need them as sprites so i can set their collision polygons..

and how do you mean window zoom? I use CTRL and Scroll to zoom - i'm assuming that is incorrect?

• It looks like it's because i have them set as sprites. when i made them a tile background it doesn't look lik they have the same issue.. But i need them as sprites so i can set their collision polygons..

and how do you mean window zoom? I use CTRL and Scroll to zoom - i'm assuming that is incorrect?

Yes do not use the regular window zoom controls. Go to the View tab at the top of C2 and you will see zoom controls.

Use those instead. I have had that same problem happen and can be very frustrating but your game is fine and is just happening because the zoom has a bug.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well ok then. thank you very much sir i appreciate all your help!

• well ok then. thank you very much sir i appreciate all your help!

You are welcome!

• Ah ok no, it is still doing it.. even in game i can see some creases.... WHYYYYYYYYYYY can't this just work normally.. <.< might have to give it another go tomorrow. Fresh eyes. Been looking at this for hours lol.

• also, one of the block has a very faint but noticeable green tint on the very bottom pixel..

Xcan you tell me, what is the best way to create sprites and blocks. In photoshop? or using the in built one? Paint? Because whatever i'm doing, it clearly isnt working.

• It isn't showing any problems in my browser or the layout. Check your graphics card and see if it has crashed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)