How do I get in-app purchases to work for ios using intelxdk

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • . zenox98 blackhornet Ashley

I used constuct 2's IAP object and set up the in-purchases i wanted for my ios app game. I made sure to read over the manual on it so i know i set it up right in construct. Also i made sure its not in test mode.

Next i exported my game using cordova and then build the game using intel xdk. Even after i made it this far i didnt get any errors. I uploaded the build to apple, sent it in for review and when they got back to me my binary was rejected.

They said"We found that while you have submitted In App Purchase products for your app, the In App Purchase functionality is not present in your binary."

In itunes connect i made sure the product id's were correct and based off my app id.

Example app id: com.appname.app

Example product id: com.appname.app.coins

Then in construct i used that same product id that was in itunes connect.

So i am not sure where i went wrong. Is there a plugin i need or.......

PS: sorry for tag but i really need this answered and this is now the second time i asked so please respond....i just tagged people i thought would respond..

• Are all the IAP batches you submitted available in the app at all times? Make sure all of the products are referenced in config.txt. It's a common rejection but you can ask them for further info.

• Are all the IAP batches you submitted available in the app at all times? Make sure all of the products are referenced in config.txt. It's a common rejection but you can ask them for further info.

when you say available at all times you mean like you dont have to unlock it right? if thats what you mean then yes.

I dont see any products referenced in the config. I thought construct does that auto? I never looked at any of the "code" for the app because i thought construct would take care of all of that as long as you set it up right in construct.

What exactly should i be looking for? product names?

• Ah right, perhaps Construct 2 does a lot of it for you then. I know Apple don't like it if they can't see the store straight away with all the products that were submitted readily available for purchase. How early in the game do you use request store to get the listings? Sometimes they make errors, you could try resubmitting it if there's no obvious problem.

• Ah right, perhaps Construct 2 does a lot of it for you then. I know Apple don't like it if they can't see the store straight away with all the products that were submitted readily available for purchase. How early in the game do you use request store to get the listings? Sometimes they make errors, you could try resubmitting it if there's no obvious problem.

Well i dont use the loader layout (if i should then i will). In the first layout (i use it as a loading layout)the first event is "on start of layout" then the first action is IAP "add product ids(then my ids)" the next action is IAP "request store listing" then i have everything else(That layout is never called again unless the game is restarted completely). Then on the next layout which is the start screen(main layout) i do the same thing.

In my game scene layout (for gameplay) i dont run IAP in there.

I never tested my game in sandbox from itunes connect cause it looked hard to set up. But i did text my game after installing it to my phone with Intel XDK. Each time i started the game i got a "please sign-in to itunes" pop up. So i figured IAP was configured right.

• The issue could be something to do with itunes but I'm not familiar with linking that in, maybe it doesn't work correctly?

• The issue could be something to do with itunes but I'm not familiar with linking that in, maybe it doesn't work correctly?

I am not sure but what ever the case i need this fixed... can you get some other people to look at the topic as well so i can get more input. Ones that work with ios and intel xdk

• .@zenox98 blackhornet Ashley

well can someone answer this question?????? anyone??? please i need help..

• The problem here is that Apple have found an issue with your game, C2 has probably done all it can if export is always the same procedure. Contact them and see if you find out more info, try a resubmission...

Did you test it with a test account to see if all purchases are available from start?

• ok ill try that and no i didnt

ok so i set-up my sandbox and the in-app doesnt work...what i was really wondering if there is a special plugin i have to install for intel xdk or if i have to change my setting in construct

• the IAP doesn't work at all? Probably something to do with that itunes link up, I don't know much about that. Next step might be to post a .capx and let someone take a look.

I thought it had something to do with intel xdk

Is the .capx file the project file? and how do i post the file? .....sorry i dont know this stuff

also in my game when i test it i still get the pop up to sign in to itunes i know that from IAP so it

does work to a extent its just weird

• yeah there's a save as .capx option when you save, usually people share from google drive or dropbox and then they can take a look. At least if it didn't work at all on the test account you know why Apple found a problem with it. Next step is to let someone take a look and see if there is a problem from C2 side.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here is the file(test in-app purchases(i simplified my game to where its just iads and in-app purchases for the sake of making it easy for you guys to see the problem with in-app purchases if there is one)):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByYqvX_k-CV-dXR0WkxDUEhxeEE

In the file i call the app id:(com.product.name) its just a example id but lets say

thats what i have in itunes as well, for the product id and for product name this> (example: .100C )

can you also get other people who you know that work in ios as well as intel xdk to look at this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)