How do I get AMAZON sdk ads file into games?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • It seems that there is a way to incorporate ads into games on Amazon using their sdk file. Here is a video on Amazon that 'supposedly' explains it. However, I couldn't understand most of it:Could somebody possibly explain how to do this using Construct 2? I see on Amazon where to download the sdk file. But once I download it, there are lots of files/folders that I downloaded, but I'm not sure what the heck to do from there.

It seems that there is a way to incorporate ads into games on Amazon using their sdk file. Here is a video on Amazon that 'supposedly' explains it. However, I couldn't understand most of it:

https: // developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/apis/earn/mobile-ads <--- I put spaces in the address since this newsgroup doesn't allow me to provide links.

Could somebody possibly explain how to do this using Construct 2? I see on Amazon where to download the sdk file. But once I download it, there are lots of files/folders that I downloaded, but I'm not sure what the heck to do from there.

Any info would be great appreciated. I've watched the above video from Amazon, but it really doesn't explain much how to do it -- or least -- I certainly couldn't understand what the heck they were talking about.

Note: You can start watching the video at around 4:30... that is when they 'supposedly' explain how to do it.. but I couldn't follow it at all.. they don't even tell me what file to start with after I download their sdk file that has LOTS of files in it.

Any info would be great appreciated. I've watched the above video from Amazon, but it really doesn't explain much how to do it -- or least -- I certainly couldn't understand what the heck they were talking about.

Note: You can start watching the video at around 4:30... that is when they 'supposedly' explain how to do it.. but I couldn't follow it at all.. they don't even tell me what file to start with after I download their sdk file that has LOTS of files in it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know if this is possible. You might have more luck googling Amazon ad integration with mopub + cocoonjs. I'm guessing their tutorial video would just walk you through importing it into a native java project, which won't help you much with Construct 2. Maybe take a look at https://forums.developer.amazon.com/for ... eadID=1279

• I'm having trouble understanding this as well.

Is there an "Idiots Guide" on how to integrate Amazon Mobile ads into games?

I managed to follow some of the video on Amazon, but then hit a brick wall when it got to the bit about editing the manifest, where do I find the manifest using Eclipse?

Is it even possible bearing in mind that we are dealing with a packaged HTML5 file and not a native Android application.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

• you guys ever sort this out? please share if you did. thx

• I'm also would like to know how to do this...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)