How do I Get AdMob Ads to Show in Game built with Intel XDK

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
No Ad-Sharing, Fully Open Source, No Remote Control, Well maintained
  • so was that what the problem originally was? That you had "phonegap admob plugin selected"?

• My problem was: no ads showing, while using the admob object.

I tested not in the intel xdk app on my mobile, but by downloading the ARM file.

• yep I do the exact same. Build in Intel XDK for android crosswalk and download the arm file on my phone but have no success showing test ads

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • These are the things that I can think of to check/try out:

1. Try to make a new project in C2 with a single button to show a banner.

And create a new banner (auto size is what I chose) ID in the admob portal.

2. Check if you are not copying an empty space at the beginning or end of the admob ad id.

3. Try downloading the latest C2 release.

4. Your app must be signed by ticking that box in XDK.

5. place the banner at the top center (because I did not test out other positions )

6. Check this topic (also first 2 or 3 pages with screenshots)

• These are the things that I can think of to check/try out:

1. Try to make a new project in C2 with a single button to show a banner.

And create a new banner (auto size is what I chose) ID in the admob portal.

2. Check if you are not copying an empty space at the beginning or end of the admob ad id.

3. Try downloading the latest C2 release.

4. Your app must be signed by ticking that box in XDK.

5. place the banner at the top center (because I did not test out other positions )

6. Check this topic (also first 2 or 3 pages with screenshots)

1. I have done exactly that with but recieved the same results

2. I have checked that over and over again, the id is correct

3. I just downloaded construct and Intel XDK onto another computer a couple hours ago, same results

4. App is signed

5. I believe I have tried this but I will try again (I have tried other positions besides bottom center with the same results

6. I've checked that topic over and over and even replied there to see if I could get help but I believe they have a different issue :/

There has to be SOMETHING that I'm missing right? I swear I have done everything I can find on the Internet to solve this.

• I tried using the test app on a different phone and, what do you know, it showed up. It still doesn't show up in my actual game however and also doesn't show up on the other phone. What is going on here?

• Hello,

In my case the problem is that the banner takes more than 20 seconds to display, give it a try and wait some seconds to know if at least it shows.

• Maybe this could help with your issue. Try my new plugin and see if works:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I would be interested to know whether you succeeded in finishing this task as I am having the same issue here. Are there steps that we are missing?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)