How do I FORCE full screen?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • hi to all

my app is in html5 but i would like to make the app working full screen without the browser menu-search bar, how to achive that?

thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • browser object -> request fullscreen ??

• i did the thing, on "sprite" visible > browser > request full screen - sttrech ( lettrebox scale) i hosted my game, but nothing changed i allways see my browser search bar and favourites

• Nothing works, it's the same under Firefox, Chrome, Opera

• i did the thing, on "sprite" visible > browser > request full screen - sttrech ( lettrebox scale) i hosted my game, but nothing changed i allways see my browser search bar and favourites

As stated in the Manual:

[quote:1bkeh98u]Request fullscreen

Request that the browser enter fullscreen mode. Note the browser may ignore this request unless the action is in a user-initiated event, such as a mouse click, key press, touch event or button press. The fullscreen modes that can be entered correspond to the Fullscreen in browser project property. For more information see supporting multiple screen sizes. Note not all platforms support requesting fullscreen - use the Supports requesting fullscreen condition to check for availability.

Have you tried the part in Bold?

• thanks it works but i get a wierd transparent edges where i see the browser behind

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)