rythom , your game is great! Congratulations! I especially loved the characters and the animations! Well done! Also, I loved the music, especially in the last level!!!
I had some visual problems in Firefox, something like a black box floating in front of the backgrounds which messed the light shafts. I played in Chrome though and it was a breeze!
Some constructive criticism if I may:
1) I was a bit confused from the usage of the sprite that represented the terminals as a backdrop element.
2) Sometimes the barrels and the crates are creating uneven planes by just a bit, forcing some (unnecessary) extra jumps.
3) Some of the fall-thru platforms are not very distinct visual, making me second guess about places that are reachable or "fallable".
4) The soundtrack seamed to change for no apparent reasons some times.
5) The "blink" sound at the end of the level is too loud, especially if you are listening with headphones as I do
Well, all of the above are minor complaints, I really liked the game!!! Again, congratulations!