How do I Fix my lagging game?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • hi at all i'm new to the forum! First of all i'm italian and my english is bad so please be patient..

yesterday i want to try my first level of the game in my mobile (samsung galaxy note 2) not only in wifi mode with construct preview (50 fps in browser and 50 fps on the smartphone) but i want to build an APK from intel XDK...I have exported all with cordova and build with the android crosswalk. In the intel xdk emulator the game run fine but if i compile the apk it run REALLY slowly on my device like 5 fps! i have read all the topic about this issue, removed the colliders, reduced animations and image size... I post my CAPX on dropbox so you can try it...

i don't think construct 2 don't let you make a 15 frame animation (300 x 250 px) without lagging! this drive me crazy guys pls help me or i have to change my whole project...Please tell me if using 72dpi image is too much...but really is a cheap resolution...

And why in the browser is running fine?!? i know webgl is really fast but from 50 fps to 5???

thank you in advance for the reply..

dropbox.com/s/tvha7intaldv959/WIZARDCAPX.capx?dl=0

• TRy running the samples that come with C2 on your phone. You might notice that nothing runs without lag.

I ported my project to android and could not figure out what was wrong. Then i tried compiling the endless platform jumper template, which was under 10 events. It did not even want to run for me at first.

It might not be C2 lagging , it might be the Phone. Try testing on another device, and you might not see as much of a problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • TRy running the samples that come with C2 on your phone. You might notice that nothing runs without lag.

I ported my project to android and could not figure out what was wrong. Then i tried compiling the endless platform jumper template, which was under 10 events. It did not even want to run for me at first.

It might not be C2 lagging , it might be the Phone. Try testing on another device, and you might not see as much of a problem.

Thank you for the reply! I will test it tomorrow on another device. I have a lot of games in my phone and no one of them run slowly... Really don't understand why in chrome it runs well..Have you tried my CAPX?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)