How do I export to PC properly?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hello everyone! ^_^

So when i export to desktop with NW.js - and then start the game, it always opens up much smaller than intended and then it always have an adress bar etc. How can i export it properly so it opens up like a program? Like a real game.

No adress etc. ????

• No1 knows?? The window keeps appearing small, and the x64 bit version doesnt even open up.

• No1 knows?? The window keeps appearing small, and the x64 bit version doesn't even open up.

Please be patient. Those who generally offer assistance come from many different time zones.

It is acceptable to bump your own thread after 24 hours if no answer is forthcoming.

• I would like to know how to do this as well... a frameless window option would be nice.

I know NWjs supports this feature since node v0.13 with a call made in the package.json - but I have no idea how to do this from within C2.

There's plenty of NW games out there on steam, someone is bound to know - since I don't notice any steam releases with framed window.

Mind you, Minecraft had a framed window for YEARS before they got rid of it on fullscreen mode... so it's not specifically a "bad" thing to have one

~Sol

• I would like to know how to do this as well... a frameless window option would be nice.

I know NWjs supports this feature since node v0.13 with a call made in the package.json - but I have no idea how to do this from within C2.

There's plenty of NW games out there on steam, someone is bound to know - since I don't notice any steam releases with framed window.

Mind you, Minecraft had a framed window for YEARS before they got rid of it on fullscreen mode... so it's not specifically a "bad" thing to have one

~Sol

I just tried an export and removed all ticks from the Export Options and this produced a borderless frame.

Is this what you mean?

*used latest r231 beta and NW.js v0.15.0 (Chromium 51).

• Ah nice one, I must have totally overlooked that. Cheers zenox98 !

~Sol

• NW.js should never show an address bar. File a bug report if you see one!

You can also use the Browser object's "Request fullscreen" to immediately open up in to fullscreen mode in NW.js.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:14aglx48]

I just tried an export and removed all ticks from the Export Options and this produced a borderless frame.

Is this what you mean?

*used latest r231 beta and NW.js v0.15.0 (Chromium 51).

All ticks? ''Window Frame, Resizable window, Kiosk Mode''

• unchecking these 3 does not change anything except making it worse. Still has an adress bar

and still appears in a tiny window.

• NW.js should never show an address bar. File a bug report if you see one!

You can also use the Browser object's "Request fullscreen" to immediately open up in to fullscreen mode in NW.js.

1. The adress bar doesnt go away

2. There is no 'request fullscreen'

3. Everything appears 1/3 of its original size.

4. The 64 bit version crashes, only 32 bit works.

• > NW.js should never show an address bar. File a bug report if you see one!

>

> You can also use the Browser object's "Request fullscreen" to immediately open up in to fullscreen mode in NW.js.

>

1. The adress bar doesnt go away

2. There is no 'request fullscreen'

3. Everything appears 1/3 of its original size.

4. The 64 bit version crashes, only 32 bit works.

Removing the ticks worked for me, so there must be some other reason.

What version of C2 and NW.js are you using?

Please supply screenshots so we can see what you are referring to.

• If you download the wrong version from nwjs.io , you can show the adress bar.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)