0 Favourites

How do I export to Blackberry?

• Hi guys,

So I followed the following tutorial and installing on windows 7 64bit -

I get to the part where I click on "Click here to install code signing keys"

I fill in all the details and click 'install', but get told 'Cannot find WebWorks SDK here'

I have tried

'C:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BB10 WebWorks SDK 2.1.0.13\'

and

'C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\'

Is the tutorial out of date?

• So I did a bit more digging and I found this ->

This is also out of date. When I did the signing it told me to go here.

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK <version>\dependencies\tools\bin

Whereas the new location is here.

C:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BB10 WebWorks SDK 2.1.0.13\cordova-blackberry\bin\dependencies\bb-tools\bin

I managed to do the signing via command line. So assumed I could now skip the "Click here to install code signing keys" part. However, I still need the WebWorks install path to export.

I'm pretty frustrated right now :/

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok, so I found the solution eventually here >

Basically the export to blackberry option is outdated and what you really need to do is export a HTML5 build.

Ashley It would be nice if the how to build x tutorials were updated so others don't waste time. FYI I also followed the building a windows phone 8 app tutorial which referred a link to "Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows Phone 8" at this link . Where it should refer to 'Windows Phone 8.1 development tools' at this link 'http://dev.windowsphone.com/en-us/downloadsdk'

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)