How do I export to apk without Crosswalk?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • Hey, so I was testing my game while exporting from C2 to Cordova and then Intel XDK with Crosswalk, so I know I have to install Crosswalk on my phone to test it but I wanted to send the apk to some people (without having them install Crosswalk).

I tried building the app without crosswalk (Android option) and when I tested it on my phone it was really laggy.

Thanks for reading.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey, so I was testing my game while exporting from C2 to Cordova and then Intel XDK with Crosswalk, so I know I have to install Crosswalk on my phone to test it but I wanted to send the apk to some people (without having them install Crosswalk).

I tried building the app without crosswalk (Android option) and when I tested it on my phone it was really laggy.

Thanks for reading.

Please don't multipost te same post in different sections.

Thanks for reading.

i remember there was a way to build apks from the html code of your game offline but i cant find it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)