How do I do this

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • a rating system and & email system

in my game a popup will come for rate us

when user click 4-5 star go to play store link to rate it

if user give 1-3 star give us feedback to improve it and send mail to me

How do i do this

is this possible to send me feedback msg through construct 2 ???

please help me

• You can definitely use php to send an e-mail from a server. You can redirect using the browser events.

• You can definitely use php to send an e-mail from a server. You can redirect using the browser events.

I am not a programmer

and I don't know such things how to do

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > You can definitely use php to send an e-mail from a server. You can redirect using the browser events.

>

I am not a programmer

and I don't know such things how to do

For Browser:

• Double Click layout screen
    • Add Browser
    • On events page add the action to change/redirect URL

For PHP:

• Typically you would have your own server/web hosting but there may be free ways you can use other servers for this. So google a solution for that if you don't have your own hosting
    • Go go layout screen, double click and add AJAX
    • On Event page use AJAX to send POST
    • Google a php template for e-mail or look for a tutorial on here. It may look intimidating if you don't know anything but you usually don't need to change anything at all except the names of the variables (to match what you send in the AJAX post) and maybe deleting some fields/variables you don't need (CC; BCC; Senders name; Subject; etc depending on template you choose)

Using PHP to send e-mail is very common so many tutorials out there and using AJAX in construct to send data to a PHP script is fairly common and have seen several tutorials and posts.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)