0 Favourites

How do I detect and use second display?

• I am in the planning stages of an adventure game that I'm hoping to create for non-mobile devices... My thought is everyone I know has two monitors and I love games that can use both monitors. I want the game on one screen and a mini-map and/or character stat/inventory sheet to be able to use the secondary Extended desktop space if its available.

Before I get started I am wondering if its even possible to run two full screen layouts on different monitors from the same project?

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am in the planning stages of an adventure game that I'm hoping to create for non-mobile devices... My thought is everyone I know has two monitors and I love games that can use both monitors. I want the game on one screen and a mini-map and/or character stat/inventory sheet to be able to use the secondary Extended desktop space if its available.

Before I get started I am wondering if its even possible to run two full screen layouts on different monitors from the same project?

From the same project I do not think, but maybe using two browser tabs, one on a screen, the other on the other screen, and using the webstorage to have different values exchanged between them could work, I cannot guaranty it though

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)