How do I Design Game For Tablets

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Casual Game UI Button Flat Design made in vector (Adobe Illustrator).
  • I just read it but I think I am still missing the trick here, Is that something to do with wider and taller backgrounds on scale outer please ?

Do you think 640 x 960 layout size is fine and I just have to work on the backgrounds ?

Sorry about that I am just a little confused here.

• makes no difference long as you have player has scrollto. you can have any size of layout. Give me little time I might do little demo for you. At this time I don't feel that well.

• I just read it but I think I am still missing the trick here, Is that something to do with wider and taller backgrounds on scale outer please ?

Do you think 640 x 960 layout size is fine and I just have to work on the backgrounds ?

Sorry about that I am just a little confused here.

Just make your layout wider than your window size. Test it on the XDK emulator and see how it looks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • codah, Thank you I will try it out. By the way the window size was 640 x 960 and layout site was 800 x 1200. Do you think this was the main issue?

• Any news about that? I have the same problem ... The game is actually designed for tablets, too ... You can try and see it yourself: http://bit.ly/1wKDiNT

I have Window Size and Layout Size set to 640, 1036 and using Scale Outer (and then set objects' Y to ViewportBottom-?).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)