How do I debug my app?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out why Appodeal refuses to show video adverts in my app, so I am trying to view the logs for it. Appodeal documentation suggests that the plugin will put logs out to logcat, but despite setting 'test mode' and 'logging' to yes, I cant get any logs to show up in the Chrome debugger. I also can't work out how to view logcat with the app running on device ect.

Can anyone advise me at all on this? Apart from asking for my latest build Appodeal haven't been very helpful.

If nothing else even just advice on viewing app logs would be invaluable!

Thanks,

Unseen

• Bump, anyone?

• If you wrapped your application with Intel XDK, you should have been able to find this tutorial by yourself with a search.

If you wrapped your application differently, you might need to give further informations about what you did.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I add some steps inside each event and check it on screen by doing something like this:

Condition 1: Set text Debug to "Debug start";

Condition 2: Check something;

Action: Append text "newline & Step 2 Success" AND do the action for this Step;

Sub-Condition 2.1: Check something;

Action: Append text "newline & Step 2.1 Success" AND do the action for this Step;

Sub-Condition 2.2: Else Check something;

Action: Append text "newline & Step 2.2 Success" AND do the action for this Step;

And so on...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)