How do I create text box dynamically

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • hi

i want to create textbox dynamically based on array no.

if i am having array length 15 then 15 textbox should create.

Thank u

• What have you tried so far? Can you show a sample?

• What have you tried so far? Can you show a sample?[/quot]

currently i have no capx ready.

i have created array like shown in below image

according to length of array , text box should created dynamically.

if length is 15 then 15 textbox on screen.

• OK that's probably not relevant here.. So if you just want to "create X number of textboxes for X size of an array" then see below

[attachment=0:s6lm8yx7][/attachment:s6lm8yx7]

Of course you could also have some pre-created text boxes and just move them into place, etc.

• without a capx, I'll ignore the above.. if you just want to "create X number of textboxes for X size of an array" then see below

[attachment=0:13m5qt2l][/attachment:13m5qt2l]

Of course you could also have some pre-created text boxes and just move them into place, etc.

hi codah

thank u for capx

it helped me a lot

• codah

need more help

now as per your code only one text get displayed for ever textbox.

i am trying to do few update in your code but m not succeeded.

i want different text for each and every text box & their positions should be one after another not in single line.

Thanks

• I just gave you one general technique. You need to work out how to display them in the places you need them. Just calculate the X and Y for your requirements. Happy to help out more if you can't get it working. Maybe post another capx that you have tried.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just gave you one general technique. You need to work out how to display them in the places you need them. Just calculate the X and Y for your requirements. Happy to help out more if you can't get it working. Maybe post another capx that you have tried.

sure

thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)