I would like to make TBS using the CONSTRUCTA or do you have any advice on how to begin? (I know html, php, js, and several frameworks), but games have never done
You don't really need anything other than C2 to make it. Since I guess you are fairly new to it, I would recommend just starting to learn it making tutorials or minor projects, rather than aiming for a TBS game straight away, since it can be a bit confusing when the code is executed every tick but you need it to be turn based. Not that its hard to do, but if you are very new to C2 I think it will confuse you more than it helps you turning the every tick execution into a turn base game.
Also giving advice how to start a turn based game is some what a wide request, because movement, map generation, creating the turn base etc. All play a part in what you might need. For instant you plan on using grid for you map like in Civilization or zones like in Risk etc.
So if I were you I would do as follow:
1. Make small projects in C2 to learn and test things.
2. Make a design for your game, how is movement going to be handled, fighting etc.
3. Make more small projects trying to aim for things you need and see if you can get something simple working.
4. Start making your game
5. Fail it (Not meant to be rude, but it will most likely happen for everyone )
6. Try again and repeat 4-6 until you get rid of 5