I have been tinkering with spawn event system for a while yet found a best solution for my situation. Maybe experts here have some suggestion / idea / workaround for the problem i had come into.
- I have 5 different enemies.
- I have 5 spawner (spawn point)
What i try to achieve:
1. Randomly choose 5 different enemies to randomly spawn at 4 different spawner only, at the same time.
2. For every #seconds, randomly choose 5 different enemies to spawn at 2 different spawner only.
3. Randomly spawn 5 different enemies at 5 different spawner, but never a spawner spawn at same time.
4. Controlling which enemies can be spawn at 5 different spawner (such as, an event / trigger point / control).
(I hope this is not too much. But if it is just focus on the number one. Thanks guys)
What have i tried:
By creating group, i can make it enable/disable triggered and spawned enemies, but, at some point, enemies will spawn at 5 different spawner at the same time, which i don't really want. Its kind a hard to figure which event should be put into.
Can you guys sheds some light.
*Sorry if my english bad. Do ask if need clarification.