How do I Create Multiple Layout and Event Sheets

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • So this is probably a basic thing, but i am starting to wonder if it is a feature not available in the free edition of Construct 2. I have been trying to create multiple layout and event sheets to say create a start screen and a game over screen with a restart button. Sadly no mater what I do I am unable to figure out how to create the extra layouts and event sheets.

• rah8011

Did you go in the projects window on the right, right click on the layout folder and click on "add layout"?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No I did not. Thank you for the quick response. I just started using Construct 2 last night and had completely overlooked the project folder. However I did find a work around by creating a text box and setting it to invisible till conditions were met all in one layout that seems to work nicely. Again thank you for you help with this though that is great information for me to remember int he future.

• No I did not. Thank you for the quick response. I just started using Construct 2 last night and had completely overlooked the project folder. However I did find a work around by creating a text box and setting it to invisible till conditions were met all in one layout that seems to work nicely. Again thank you for you help with this though that is great information for me to remember int he future.

Everything is covered in the Manual:

[quote:1cwy34r0]Right-click any item in the Project Bar to show a list of options. Most items can be renamed and deleted. Right-clicking a folder also has the option to add a new item to that folder, such as a new layout or event sheet. Objects are more commonly added in the Layout View, but you can still add them from the Project Bar too.

• rah8011

Welcome to Construct2! I highly recommend looking up the video tutorials to get you started!

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/top/pa ... e=detailed

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)