How do I create a Google Play Leaderboard?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • plus.google.com/communities/117978754675005605917

you need the "game" plugin by cranberry, it is free.

I don't want to talk german on the forum so other people can follow topics. If you have a complex question you can pm me.

Thankyou very much, u fixed my problems.

• aquadijoib DARTH Crusher

You need to fill in your app ID. the GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID is just a placeholder. It is not your identifier. Go to google play developer console and game services. You will find the ID next to your APPs name.

If you still get an error after that replace the whole game plugin code with this version:

<intelxdk:plugin intelxdk:name="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#544946ee7789ef539f7efe02ea6b12d03b1b8c62" intelxdk:value="https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.game#544946ee7789ef539f7efe02ea6b12d03b1b8c62" >
    <intelxdk:param intelxdk:name='APP_ID' intelxdk:value='GOOGLE_PLAY_GAME_APP_ID' />
    </intelxdk:plugin>[/code:vdhqc4ol]
  • I'm getting an error while building in intel XDK.

Error: An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again.

• there is a more detailed logfile you can check what went wrong.

• Now its working fine. I just re-studied your instructions. Thanks alot man.

Could help me the achievements also? I mean regards the events, what events should I define. How to submit achievements and again how show them. Unlike leaderboard, each achievement has its own ID can show list of achievements?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • First you need to have an .apk online. Doesn't have to be live but you need your signature/footprint to link you rgame service to the app. If you have an apk uploaded you can go to google game service and link it to an existing app. It will show you all your possible apps.

The you should integrate cranberry's game plugin. That gives you simple events like "submit score" and "open leaderboard". If you set this up you need to give it the "highscore id" shown in your google games setup. When you export it to intel xdk you need to add your google app id to that.

It works very well.

Is this still the preferred way of loading the google games leaderboard? It seems easy enough to follow, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a built-in way of doing this now like there is with AdMob?

• Or does GooglePlay plugin in C2 do that same job?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)