How do I create 1 instance on 1 of several created objects?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • This is how I am handling my stars being created and pinned to the disks.

What I would like to do is, when X amount of LG disks have been destroyed, create 1 Golden Star on a single LG disk.

There are 2 LG disks in that family, 1 is created above the layout and moves at 90 degrees, the other is created below the layout and moves at 180 degrees.

I can't figure out how to create that 1 Golden Star on a single 90 degree disk or a single 180 degree disk.

Any suggestions?

• StarBlueLG needs their own ON CREATED outside the sub events.

But I would not use pin if I were you.

I'd do this instead:

Every Tick | StarBlueLG Set Position to: LGDisk(Self.IID).X ; LGDisk(Self.IID).Y

• I'd do this instead:

Every Tick | StarBlueLG Set Position to: LGDisk(Self.IID).X ; LGDisk(Self.IID).Y

Not when you have 30+ disks on screen. It bogs the fps down. And i need the pin cause if the ball has a power-up i need the power-up to suck the nearby stars in.

And sorry, this doesn't really answer my question. But thank you for the reply.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know. I would think 30+ disk all of which have simultaneous pinning would slow down more than simple instance positioning.

My one event in the previous post should save you another For Every statement. That's 2 events.

Could you upload capx so we can test?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)